Gary Reeder
it's time for the Saturday Sale. A lot of items today
Saturday, August 10, 2019, 11:32

Some of the items were on previous Saturday Sales and didn't move so I have dropped the prices a bit to move out. I have revised a couple of the prices on 3 of the pistols to move them out. This is a real savings to you if you need a good truck or house gun. If you see something you like, post it here and immediately call Noodle at 928-527-4100. All items are plus shipping.

First we have one of our American Hunters. This beauty is a 6" octagonal barreled 41 GNR, one of our most popular calibers. It has our Magnum gripframe with a nice set of Ivory Corian grips made and fit to it. The gun has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is super slick and very accurate. It has the Belt mountain base pin for tighter lock up and is freewheeled for ease of loading. It is finished in our deluxe Black Chromex finish. It has the interchangeable blade front sight with the red fiber optic blade. All in all one of the nicest American Hunters we have built. The American Hunter is normally $1695 on the customer's base gun, so with us furnishing the base gun, plus the octagonal barrel which is normally an extra $500 it would run somewhere north of $2900. It is Saturday sale priced at $1495 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have a 24" custom encore barrel in 416 Rigby. It is finished in our deluxe Black Chromex. It is 24" long including the muzzle brake. It is engraved with African game scenes. It would normally run around $575 but is sale priced at $375.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a Remington 700 Tactical in 223. This one is set up for hunting with a camo Hogue overmold stock, special trigger, heavy threaded barrel for whatever. Wholesale on this one is $606. Retail about $875. It is sale priced at $415 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our new Banshees in 45 ACP. The Banshee is a full custom long slide. It is all stainless steel and every part is a custom part. The gun has a 6" barrel and slide and is super slick and accurate. It has special sights, custom beavertail, extended slide release, extended safety, commander hammer, custom mainspring housing, custom ramped and polished, Magnum extractor, custom charcoal laminate grips and a lot more. This beauty is full custom from the ground up and is very accurate too. This one is serial number 5. Our Banshee is normally $2395 but is sale priced at $1595 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]

Next we have one of our few remaining full custom Belgium Browning Hi Powers. Browning has announced they are no longer making the Hi Powers so the prices have sky rocketed. A standard used gun is priced these days at well over $1200. We bought 55 of them from the Israelis and the Israeli Defense Force. Each has been full customized will all new internal parts, ambi safety, commander hammer, custom night sights, custom Black Walnut checkered grips, extended slide release, deluxe Black Chromex finish with fire blue small parts and a lot more. These have been sale priced in the past at $1895 but this one is one of the few left and is sale priced at $1595.

[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a sale priced Glock. That is something you don't see every day. It is a two toned Glock 22 in 40 caliber. It has been customized with the silver slide and stippled gripframe. It would normally run around $650 but is sale priced at $250 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a real rare rifle. This is the Ruger #1 in 416 Rigby. It has the real nice wood on it. It has been ported and has a nice rubber butt pad. This beauty would be perfect for anything on this planet. The gun would normally run well over $1100, but is sale priced at $895.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

If you need a good reliable truck gun or something to stash around the house without spending a lot of money, I have it for you. It is the Ruger SR-40. A two toned pistol that is super reliable and has plenty of power too. It is chambered in 40 S&W and is normally in the upper 300s. This one is sale priced at $225.

[image]
[image]

Next is another great gun for carrying in your vehicle. This one is super dependable and doesn't break the bank either. It is a Springfield Armory XD-40, chambered in 40 S&W. The 40 ammo is cheap these days so this is a great value in more ways than one. This gun and the Ruger above were both owned by a blue haired old lady who only shot cats on her front porch on Sundays. It is sale priced at $250.
[image]
[image]

Now for a very special gun. It is one of only 10 to be made. It is our Western Classic in 45 Long Colt. The gun is full custom end to end. It has a new Colt New Frontier 45 Long Colt barrel mated to a new Ruger frame. The frame is color cased and the rest of the gun is deluxe Black Chromex. It has the Bisley gripframe with a set on really nice burl walnut grips made and fit to it. This gun is again one of only 10 to be made. The first gun sold for $2195. This beauty is Saturday Sale priced at $1895.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next, something special for the Saturday Sale. Another gun from that blue haired old lady. She lived on the border and sat on her porch evenings watching for illegal aliens to cross the border. This is the Intratec DC-9. The DC-9 is the improved model of the Tec 9 and this is the one that works. It comes with 4 magazines, the fake suppressor and the special carrying bag. I have seen 3 or 4 of them on the internet priced in the mid to upper $600s. This one is sale priced at $495.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have 1 of our Predators left. This is a 5" full custom drop point knife I designed way back in 1987 and it has been a really good seller ever since. It is made of L6 tool steel and is very strong and very sharp. It comes with a nice leather sheath. It is engraved with game animal scenes. It is normally $350 but is sale priced at $225.
[image]
[image]

Next I have one of our Equalizer knives. It has an 8" double sided knife in the dagger style. It is one Kase designed a few years back and is very popular. It comes with a nice leather sheath. It is normally $350 but is sale priced at $225 and I only have one.
[image]
[image]