WB
LOL, loaded question. Several...
Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 11:54

Best answer; mostly a little Kahr P380 6+1-shot with a back up 7 shot mag. It is the size of an old .25 ACP and has REAL sights on it. It weighs about 12 oz. unloaded. I carry it in a pocket holster to church and various places where I do not feel really vulnerable. Wal-mart is about the most dangerous place I seldom go, but abductions and murders have happened at ours! My main serious carry gun is a Glock 30s 10 shooter. I replaced a fine Star PD like Gary has for the G30s. More ammo, less parts in the fire control and operation system, more sturdy. But it's the same exact size as a 15 shot G19. I like them and son Roman has one. I also carry a FN HP some and even my Beretta 92A1 with a suit coat. I feel tall in the saddle with them.

I am going to buy either a Kahr PM9 or PM40 soon. I have a P40 that is fantastic, same size as an old .32 Colt auto but 6+1 .40 cal with night sights! I think I might be able to replace the P380 with a full caliber gun. Seriously, a 9 or .40 the same size as the smallest .380! The .40's are dirt cheap but only 5+1. Probably why they bring less, that and they have to kick like a angry mule at only 17 oz. I know the PM9 would be a better choice at 15 oz. and 6+1 shots. The smallest and lightest, flattest, gun I have found. I like them, many don't. A free country. They list for $600-800 and I can buy them very lightly used for $300.

The best gun is the one you actually have with you when you need one. A .44 left in the car is not near as good as teeny NA arms derringer that is in your hand! Or hauling ass before it gets to that confrontational point.