Gary Reeder
this is day 9 of our 24 Days of Christmas Sale
Sunday, December 09, 2018, 10:53

today we have holsters. If you are a lefty, you are in luck. But we also have some right hands sale priced too. If you see one you want, post it here with your name and tomorrow morning I will make sure we have a holster set aside for you.
First for you leftys I have the holster that has the 3" cut out at the top for either a scope base or a red dot. These are very well made crossdraw holsters, suede lined and made of top grade cow hide. They are normally $130 but sale priced at $80 plus shipping. I have them in 5" up to 8" barrel lengths.
[image]
[image]
[image]

For you right handers I have the holsters with the long cut out for scopes. They are crossdraw holsters, suede lined and very well made by our holster maker. I am currently out of the shorter barrel lengths but I have them in 7½" to 10" barrel lengths. These have the long cut out for the scope. These are also perfect for the Ruger Hunter revolvers where the scope is out on the barrel. They are normally $140 but are sale priced at $80 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]

I also have the right hand holsters with the short cut out for scope base or red dot and in the 7½" to 10" length. They also are normally $140 and are sale priced at $80 plus shipping.
[image]

[image]

I also have a few scoped crossdraw right hand holsters for the Contender or Encore. They are for the 10" to 12" barreled guns. Again suede lined and very well made. The pics don't show it but they have the 6" cut out at the top for the scope base and scope. They are double layered at the stress points for strength. Normally $150, they are sale priced at $80 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]