Gary Reeder
this is day 7 of our 24 Days of Christmas Sale
Friday, December 07, 2018, 10:19

Today we have a couple of custom handguns for you all priced right at my cost.
First we have a Wichita Classic, one of our very popular Wichita Classics in 44 Special. The gun is full custom with pretty much full engraving, deluxe Black Chromex finish with silver accents. It has a 4 5/8" barrel on it with the interchangeable blade front sight and the gold bead blade. It has the Gunfighter Grip with ivory Corian grips. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is very accurate. The Wichita Classic is normally $1495 on the customer's base gun. So with us furnishing the base gun it would normally run somewhere north of $2200. It is Christmas sale priced at $1195.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have a very special longslide. This beauty is the first 38 Super built on our own guns. The gun has all the special features like extended safety, extended slide stop, custom commander hammer, custom beavertail,custom trigger,6" match grade barrel, full action job with ramping and polishing, deluxe Black Chromex finish and a set of Ivory Max grips made and fit to the guns. It is serial number 002 in our Hog Hunter series. And there is one flaw. It has a small pin hole size gas bubble on the right side of the gun just back of the serial number. In one of the pics you can see it just left of the serial number. This doesn't hurt a thing and has no effect on the gun, it's operation or it's accuracy and it still has our normal full warranty. But it is there and due to this I have knocked a couple hundred off the normal price. Our longslide Hog Hunters are normally $1995 and with the Ivory Max grips would be $2195. Our regular sale price would be $1795 I have priced this one at a Christmas sale price of $1495 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a new Perfect Packing Pistol in 356 GNR. The 356 GNR is a very powerful cartridge and very easy to load, simply a 41 Magnum case necked down to 357. This beauty is, like the name says, the perfect packing gun. For you old model Ruger lovers, this one started out as one of the Ruger 3 screw revolvers. It has been completely re-done with all new parts. It has a 4 5/8" barrel with the interchangeable blade front sight. And as an added bonus the gun is ported from Mag Na Port. The gun has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is super smooth and accurate. It is finished in our satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex finish and the Gunfighter Grip has a set of ivory Corian grips made and fit to it. With all that has been done to this gun it would normally run around $2000. It is Christmas sale priced at $1295 plus shipping.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]