Abin Sur
??
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 20:18

Gary has done a very great thing with his 401, eliminating the tediousness of the 38 WCF case. Both cartridges have merit and advantages. Both gunsmiths are geniuses, and have a loyal following.
Gary is a philanthropist of the highest order, a one of the finest fellas that I've never met. I yearn for a 401/38 WCF/10mm combo, yet at my advanced age, I don't know if it'll ever happen.
So, what did I do wrong beside state the history as it was relayed to me? I meant no offense, least of all to Gary whom I highly regard.

So, to you Gary, I meant no offense. There are so many who have more talent in their fingers than I have in my whole body. Reeder, Linebaugh, Bowen, Harton, Stroh, Forkin, Horvath, Clay, and Tyler among many others are all among them who I revere. All with different takes, tastes and methods to get there. All with great appeal. All far more skilled than I would ever be. I tip my hat to them, and to you Gary who does so much to include crippled old farts like me. However little I have.

To they guys here, Perhaps, I'll just say goodbye now. I've never fit anywhere, not even as a misfit. I'll always admire Gary's work and spirit. Even if I have to from afar.

All the best to you all.

Abin Sur, US Army 12B