Gary Reeder
it is time for our Saturday Sale. Several special guns
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 10:37

today.

First a very special Colt 1911. It is the Colt/NRA 100 year anniversary 1911 in 45 ACP. From what I read there were 3 versions of it. A standard model with a small amount of engraving. The second model was full engraved with gold inlays and custom all the way. The 3rd variation was high polished stainless and only a handful were made. The gun I have today is the second version, full engraved, several gold inlays, special grips and a lot more. The gun is new in the box, unfired, never touched or the action worked. The gun sold originally for $2999. It is new in the box with all the paperwork. It is sale priced at $1895 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is another new in the box Colt Combat Elite. It is 45 ACP and is a two toned gun, unfired in the original box. By the Blue Book listing is was made in 1986 and is listed at $1300. It is Saturday Sale priced at $995 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have 2 special Encore frames, one is high polished stainless, engraved and a full action job done to it. The second one is high polished on the side ribbon, engraved and with a full action job. Normal price on the high polished frame would be $795. The other frame with polished ribbon would normally be $695. The high polished frame is sale priced at $525 and the other one is $495 plus shipping. And each comes with the normal forend and grip.
Here is the high polished frame at $525..
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Here is the frame with the polished ribbon at $495..
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]