WB
I bought one from Blake and loved it
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 06:54

I sourced some pretty wood grips from Vietnam. I think they were about $40, 3-wks. delivery. The magazines are important. Originals have a convex chrome plated follower and work flawlessly. Aftermarket usually have a different type and you'll have to sort them yourself.

My gun performed outstanding and I probably should get another. I sold mine to a friend and bought a Glock 30s .45 which is the same size and weight but fatter. With modern sights like Novac it would be a considerable upgrade. I spoke to Kase about it and he sort of poo-poo'd it because the factory notch is not right. But if there was a market they could figure it out. I think they would make a fine custom, rivaling the PD .45 because they are all steel (except for the rare BKM lightweight) and would last forever under-stressed in 9mm.

Shooting mine hit a little lower than I like with 115 gr. and 124 gr. ammo. 147 gr. JHP factory ammo and my custom 158 gr./1000 fps ammo shot to a perfect 6 O'clock hold that I prefer. I like to see where the bullet is going to hit. I shot about 3" groups at 30 yds. with mine. That's about as good as I can hold. For the little gun to reliably digest my 158 gr. painted bullet weird ammo was commendable. However my FN Hi-Power does too and exhibits the same shooting low trait. Perhaps it's a Euro ammo thing.