WB
Hang on to those Handgun Hunting books!
Friday, October 12, 2018, 08:15

I bought an antique observed trials motorcycle. Never tried that before so it interests me, going as slow as possible and not putting your foot down. I can get all sorts of info off "youtube" if my data download is not exceeded. But i'd sure like a "book" to hold in my lap, in my easy chair, with a relaxing beverage close by. It just brings me pleasure and is very enjoyable. Looking online I found USED books on the subject from about $50 to $350!!!

Ditto the excellent Goerg book we sometimes reference on Handgun Hunting. Almost always north of $200. The Jurris co-written work is still a real bargain, take advantage while you can. Have you checked your Taffin hardcovers?! Egads!!! $100+ on almost all of them. Bowen's revolver book skyrocketed as soon as the printed version sold out.

Gary's self published handgun hunting books are still available and will be HUGE values in the future. I hope he considers a PDF version for sale in the future for the next generation. We perhaps do not realize the rarity of the written topic and it's availability. Times are changing with technology and it may come to a time where we have to explain "what a book is" to our grandchildren or great grandchildren. Hang on to your good books!