WB
I have a very poor attitude on resprocity but glad many do
Monday, October 08, 2018, 08:19

I'm carrying no matter, even in Washington DC (unlikely I'm ever to drive there). The penalty is unlikely to apply to me undetected and were I to use it at least I have a fighting chance to not be dead. I'll deal with the aftermath, IF they can find me. The thugs are not worried so why should I be?

Here in the south we now have a vast reciprocity. My biggest concern is transport of stored guns across states that are "unfriendly". I cannot imagine any situation where I'd ever be even searched. I drive responsibly, don't drink, I'm not aggressive nor looking to cap anyone, and make myself blend in when I can. Typically I use more "deep cover" carry techniques. Slow to get to but I'm not defenseless. You never know, but that's my mentality and has been way before the first state carry license. I'd never urge anyone to copy me either, it's your butt. Saw a guy open carrying in TN and if that's what floats his boat so be it. He stood out like a sore thumb and would me my first easy target were I a thug. A stun gun to the fat boy and I got a new gun.

I know Marco is in the Police field. I'd like to hear a COP's perspective about pulling over and searching an SUV full of an obvious family on a pleasure trip. No "NRA" or "GLOCK", "SIG-Sauer" or even "Bone Collector - Punisher" stickers grace my vehicles. I wish to remain a mystery as to my Political or personal mindset. Surely COPs notice that stuff?!