WB
I guess it's good for the boy...
Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 13:01

For a young man to blow his first paycheck from his summer job. It's better than booty and beer, from my perspective. Roman spied this old beater in the local gunshop and the local boys showed no interest at all. I confess to ruing Roman at a early age with old beater Russian rifles that belched 3' plume of flame and horrendous racket. It was impressionable.

I got him a real sweet cash deal. The seller had no clue or care as to the non-import marks and for all he knew the DA feature was malfunctioning. Roman knew it was an Imperial Tula Arsenal enlisted man's arm with single-action only function. The hammer has no screw in the side for a three foot tell-tale. It is original finish, proper front sight, sight and cycles well, shootable bore, and only the lanyard is broken off in the butt. We should be able to fix that.

You can use .32-20 cases and .30 Carbine sizers to make ammo I'm told. That will be fun too. Sort of a cross between a .32 H&R and a .32-20. It's so goofy I find it interesting. It has Roman pouring over research and history so I has to be good. The numbers match and it has all sorts of interesting stamps. It pre-dates WWI and the Revolution so it has been around. Any 107 yr. old SA has to be interesting no matter where it came from.