Gary Reeder
there are some honest people in this old world of
Friday, June 15, 2018, 10:49

ours. Not many but a few. Back in 2014 Dan Shildhauer called to ask about the price on a GP-100 he was thinking of buying from a friend. I told him it was a good price and if he didn't want it, i would take it. I ended up sending Dan a check for the gun and a batch of ammo. He said he was a long haul trucker and would bring it by the shop when he had a run in this area. I told him no problem, get it here when you get it here. With all the guns I buy I immediately forgot it. Today Dan had a run to Phoenix and stopped by the shop with the gun and ammo. After almost 4 years he could have kept the gun and ammo and I would have never even given it a thought. It would have shown up on our end of year paperwork and I would probably wrote it off as a failure to log in and forgot it. But it is nice to see there is at least some honest folks in this shitty old world. Thanks Dan.

Also I know there are a lot of honest folks on this forum, so don't think I have forgotten you. I just had to give Dan credit where credit is due.