Gary Reeder
time for the Saturday Sale. Lots of goodies today
Saturday, June 09, 2018, 11:10

Several things today. First we have one of our Montana Hunters. It is chambered in 356 GNR, a very powerful cartridge and one that is very easy to reload for. Animals up to cow elk have been taken with the 356 GNR and most with one shot. The gun has a 4 5/8" barrel and is finished in a soft satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex finish with satin stainless small parts including the Belt Mountain Base Pin for tighter lock up. It has the Gunfighter Grip with a nice set of Corian grey marble grips made and fit to it. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is very slick and very accurate. It has the interchangeable blade front sight system with the red fiber optic blade. For handgun hunting or just packing a gun while in bear country this is the perfect gun for you. It would normally run a bit over $2300. It is on the in stock list at $1795 but on the Saturday Sale it is priced at $1495 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next for you knife lovers I have one of Kase's Equalizers. This knife is extremely well made of the finest L-6 steel. It comes with a nice black leather sheath. One of our Misfits and his wife use theirs regularly to kill big hogs. It is normally $300 but Saturday sale priced at $225 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is something that is sorta hard to find. It is new Winchester 348 brass. It is the brass for the 416 GNR, 440 GNR, 476 GNR and 450 GNR. I have it in bags of 50. These days 348 brass normally sells for around $1.25 per round. I have it Saturday Sale priced at .75ยข a round, or $38 for 50 rounds plus shipping. I have 250 rounds to sell.

Next is a very special rifle. It is the 1866 Yellow Boy carbine in 45 Long Colt. Years ago we did a lot of these with special engraving and custom work on it and sold them in the mid '90s for $1995. This one came back to us recently in an estate sale. It is like new with a few very tiny marks on the stock. It is sale priced at $1095 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]