Brant
Killin pigs and other Louisiana Fun
Thursday, April 19, 2018, 20:44

We have a group of pigs moved in on my property. Happens now and again. Only now they want to root up the yard. Too close! First two days I got shots it was the little guys. 20lbs or so. Coworker enjoyed one and a neighbor the other.

This evening just at dark I decided to have a look. When I carefully and slowly opened the back door, my dog was laying there on the porch. He took my care as a sign to sick em! He must have known they were there the whole time be cause he didn't even look. He just bailed off raising hell. Little black and red footballs running everywhere! When he got to where they had been momma charged him! He is a tuff old boy but not stupid. He back off but kept up the noise. When she stopped I busted her with my 41 magnum bisley. 170gr did the job. Piling her up with hardly a kick.

Bunch of fun but the rest need to leave. I'm tired of cleaning pigs! Have bunches of happy friends with matches poised at the bar bq pits though.

Frying catfish tomorrow night and boiling crawfish Saturday. I don't know what y'all do to pass a good time.....but it better be good to beat this! Thank you Lord!