Gary Reeder
time for our Saturday Sale. Today we have 2 things
Saturday, April 14, 2018, 12:26

sale priced. 928-527-4100 if you are interested.
The first is one of our Doc Holliday Classics in 45 Long Colt. The gun is full custom all stainless steel, high polished and full engraved with items that would have excited old Doc. It has fire blue small parts and a jeweled hammer and trigger. It has Corian aged ivory grips on the Gambler Gripframe and has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is super smooth and accurate. The gun is normally $1295 on the customer's base gun so with us furnishing the base gun it would run around $2100 or so. This beauty is sale priced at $1095 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our Nighthunters in 41 GNR. If I could have only one revolver it would be chambered in my 41 GNR. This caliber has taken Australian Water Buffalo, Bison, African Watusi bulls, a 6X6 bull elk and a lot more and all with one shot each. The gun is set up for the serious hunter with a soft satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex for no shine. It has the Belt Mountain base pin for tighter lock up. It has satin stainless steel small parts including hammer & trigger. It has a 6½" barrel with the interchangeable blade front sight and a green fiber optic blade. It has the Bisley Gunfighter Grip with a really nice set of black laminated grips made and fit to it. The gun is super smooth and very accurate.The Nighthunter is normally $1595 on the customer's base gun so with us furnishing the base gun it would normally run around $2400. This beauty is sale priced at $1295 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]