Gary Reeder
this is day 7 of our 24 Days of Christmas Sale
Thursday, December 07, 2017, 10:47

Today we have several things on sale. We still have a few boxes of the 9mm Hydra Shok ammo sale priced at $15 a box, maximum 5 boxes per person plus shipping.
[image]

Today we also have some of our Flattop Tools. These are the little tool I came up with a couple of years ago when the 22 LR shortage was on us. This little tool holds 3 rounds and you put 3 round nose 22 LR in there, take a box cutter and slice off the nose making it flat and it gives it the punch of a 22 Magnum. In the picture the small hole is the standard round nose 22 LR. The large hole is the same brand of ammo but after having the nose cut off. They are normally $75 but I have 5 of them sale priced at $50 each plus shipping.
[image]
[image]

Our 3rd sale item is our Yaqui holsters. These are the handiest holsters made. My guy makes them out of top grade cowhide. They fit on your belt and with no gun in them they look like part of the belt. The holster holds just about everything. I have even carried an Auto Mag in mine. I have worn one every day for over 30 years. Your gun won't fall out as the pressure of your body on the holster keeps it secured. I have some made for the Glock type pistols with the square slide and some are generic holsters for just about any gun. They are normally $40 but are Christmas sale priced at $30 plus shipping and I have 5 of them for sale. Also they are ambi, left or right.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]