Bob
Mega beast
Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 04:37

577/450 brass is more readily available. Your probably right I would split the necks first. I'll make a few expander plugs to enlarge it more before I fireform.

Yes your right about my wife. She calls me Tim Taylor.

As far as shotshells go. The OLD rifles used shotshells but then again they didn't have MB's. Was wondering if the plastic wad would protect the shot through the MB or get caught up and tear the whole thing up. The twist is real slow so it might not go all blunderbuss on me. Huh

Yep I live in MT. It's been pretty nervy all summer. Big fires all around,yesterday was our first rain all summer.

Shotshells brass are a cheaper alternative I'll have to measure some for thickness. Wasn't sure if the heads are formed the same as rifles brass. I might have to sacrifice one and cut it in half first. Odd to use shotshell primers.

I thought I would try making some jacketed bullets from expanded 50ae brass. i could probably use the expander plugs I would have to make for the 577/450 brass above.

Lots of fun possibilities with this gun. Thanks again guys. And yes I have life insurance. Lol. Just have to figure a way to shoot it with my blast shield in place. (Thinking not laughing now)