Jason Kendrick
Clyde Kendrick
Monday, September 18, 2017, 18:53

I'd like to let the forum know and follow my dad's wishes to inform you that my dad Clyde Kendrick passed away last night peacefully. We went on an antelope hunt together in Utah Sept. 1-4. he was quite normal but had a few spells of dizziness. On the 3rd of Sept we harvested an antelope to my dad's full excitement and gratification. He was proud of the time. I took him to the family property in Idaho on the 4th and on the 7th he called asking for me and my sister to go get him. Long story short we called 911 and he had to have emergency ulcer surgery. He ended up having septic shock and he was in kidney failure. By last night he was unable to breathe on his own and had multiple organ failure. We let him go peacefully to see his parents again.

My dad absolutely loved Gary Reeder's guns and had several of them. We always planned to try another hunt trip with you guys but he truly just couldn't handle it physically. I enjoyed the gun chat with my dad and almost every time you guys were in the conversation. Gary and his misfits truly brought my dad great pleasure and knowledge. It is my pleasure to say Thank You to every one of you. Drink a beer for my dad.

Jason Clyde Kendrick