WB
Make certain that the chambers are totally dry
Thursday, August 17, 2017, 15:11

grease free, and the ammo too. I like alcohol hand wipes for that purpose, no lotion in them of course. It's a bit trial and error. Don't freak if you first get sticky cases or worse, set back. I hate set back. That happens by the case neck not expanding or at least sticking to the chamber walls and allowing the entire case to move backward to hit the recoil shield. It can happen with too light a load OR too hot a load! But the middle range is pretty wide. The case expands and is sort of forced in that against the recoil shield position. You want the neck to quickly and solidly grip the chamber wall before pushing the entire case rearward.

I'd load 3-5 test rounds to make sure they fire and expand correctly, not sticking or setting back. It's a pisser to load up 50-100 and not being able to shoot them! Been there.

In dire cases of set back I have had to remove the cylinder pin, pull hammer to lower the cylinder bolt clear, and with the cylinder gate open, whack the cylinder with a wood or plastic mallet to get a severely set back case loose. It's a butt clenching ordeal. Do not use a brass mallet, you can dent a frame! I've done some really goofy things by error but with a careful approach it all worked out.