Gary Reeder
prayers needed
Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 14:14

Jim Taylor <sarayuinternational@gmail.com>
Thank you so much for your prayers and love and support of Mama Twyla's Computer Center! Because of your prayers and help I know that the Center will continue to function and touch many lives. Not only with knowledge of computers, which is a huge thing in Mozambique, but also introducing people to Jesus who otherwise may never have a chance to meet Him. Thank you for being a part of this!
We still need to build a safe storage area so the computers can be kept at the Center. At the present time they are stored in a private home. For each class a group has to go, sign them out and carry them to the classroom. While it is working it is less that ideal, not only for time but for security. Laptops are a prime target for bandits and we want to do everything we can to keep them secure.
I wrote to Estefano, the man who built the Computer Center and he sent me this estimate:

Dear Jim,
I hope this will find you well, Please see summary of computer safe construction related costs:
Cost of Bricks - $168.00
15 Angle Iron 4 x4 - $ 250.00
8 Rebar - $50.00
concrete Slab for the top of the safe - $ 341.66
Safe door and Grata - $ 583.33
Hinges and door locks - $218.33
logistics and movement of crew - $120.00
Labour- $ 416.66
Wooden shelves for computers - $300.00
Accessories for wooden shelves and expansion bushings - $100.00
Security Bars for Bathroom window - $ 50.00
Total - $ 2,597.98

Estefano

I am asking each of you to pray with me that the funds will be supplied. I have always been reluctant to talk about financial matters in a letter to people and we have rarely done it. Twyla and I were always hesitant about it. We did not wish anyone to feel obligated or pressured and that is still my wish ... so please pray with me that Papa God would work a miracle for us.

Thank you my friends.

Papa Jim