Brant
I have similar ideas. (Need to seek therapist). ..
Friday, July 21, 2017, 07:29

I don't fly much, but when I do I always carry a nice looking ink pen in my shirt pocket. Drop it in the basket at check in, and they hand it right back to me. It's not as tactical or heavy duty , but will go smoothly into an eye or throat if forced to defend self or plane. Flashlights in luggage as well. Upon arrival to hotel I search the place for possible weapons. Lamp, kitchen knives, pots, skillet. (When unable to bring along a handgun)

Just this past week we met my sister in law , mother n law, and young nephew at the beach for a few days. One night we decided to walk out to the water and look for crabs. They had driven 4 hours to the beach on vacation and didn't have a flashlight. I had 3 and a lantern( small battery operated).

I also had an air compressor jumper cables, precharged jump
Start system, 3 handguns all firing same ammo .38s, small bag of tools, leather gloves, fix a flat, and a partridge in a pear tree. But I was driving 8 hours. Come to think of it, I have those things everyday. Except one .38 is traded for a .22 in the console.

Fail to plan, plan to fail