Gary Reeder
the next HHC is coming up in about 4 weeks
Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 21:21

I hope to see some new faces there. Every hunt we add several new folks, many with youngsters or wives which I think is great. I have almost 30 people on my list that say they are going, but Sandy at the lodge only has about half that many deposits. If you haven't made your deposit yet, please do so soon. This way they won't book a bunch of yoyos in there with us. I like to have her hold the big lodge for us and the small lodge on the other side of the pond, but if we don't have enough deposits they will book a bunch of strangers in there with us and that ain't good. I sent Sandy my list of people that are slated to attend the hunt, but she didn't have deposits for these people yet. If your name is on here, call her at 931-979-4050...

1. Robert Rundquist
2. Tom Cothrum
3. Dave Manson
4. Croxton's
5. Lynn Tharp and son
6. Doug Pisano
7. Ty Oliver (unless he was with Sim group?)
8. Grover Wedgeworth
9. Woody Seiders

She said her Mother was in the hospital and she had been out of the house a lot lately and had probably missed some phone calls.
I talked to Dave Manson and he said he and most of his people are going for sure and he would call in his deposit this week. #7 on there is Rick Sim's grandson and Rick called in a deposit for him and for Phyllis. #1 and 2, Robert and Tom work for me and they are for sure going. So the rest of you that are listed, if you have called in your deposit, call Sandy and make sure she has you down for my group. Hope to see you there.