Gary Reeder
James, we had a helluva good time at the
Friday, April 26, 2024, 16:27

Celebrity Handgun Hunt at the Y.O. Ranch. Taz Ridley, a good friend and one of the two men in charge of putting the Celebrity Handgun Hunt on was under way too much stress with all the paperwork and such. I saw him bouncing his head off the wall one day and asked him how I could help. He said "Please get me some guys in here that will spend some money and enjoy the hunt and not just sit playing cards all night and drinking free booze and never bidding on any of the hunts or guns" I told him that was no problem and started inviting the Misfits on here. We ended up with 65 hunters. We had room for 50. So we put some down in the bathhouse on roll away beds next to the pool and borrowed the houses of some of the guides and such on the ranch. We got 65 hunters places to stay for the hunt and they enjoyed every minute of it.

As Scotty says yes, it was expensive, I think it was around $1500 to attend and hunt but what a great time. To me it was worth every penny and more. And how many hunters can say they were invited to the famous Celebrity Handgun Hunt and hunted there? I think we had 28 hunters off here that attended the hunt. That was where I met John Taffin. Neither of us drank or played poker so we just had a good time talking guns and hunting and such. To me it was worth the price of the hunt to spend time with John.

Kase and I built and donated a gun each to auction off at the hunt and it was worth every penny to be able to hang out with you clowns for 4 days.But the money and meat went to the needy at Christmas so it was well worth the money spent. And I did this for 15 years in a row.

Some of the regulars on here that attended the hunt.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
plus a lot more that I don't have pictures of.