Gary Reeder
Sometimes in a quiet moment I catch myself
Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 12:14

worrying and wonder what I did to enjoy all this. Colleen's Dad is right at Heaven's door so she is leaving this Friday to spend the last days with him.

Things like this reminds me that none of us are forever. For some tomorrow won't be here. Making long range plans seems silly but we do it anyway. I wonder about my sanity in making plans to be in another part of the world in a couple of months. God tells me to not worry, that I have no control over anything that might happen so why worry. Yet I do.

I think of Colleen's Dad, alive but with cancer, knowing that if he falls asleep he might not wake up. I wonder what is going thru his mind right now. He is just a few years older than me. I wonder if he worries about anything knowing that I shouldn't worry either. Yet I do.

The long write up about our being at the mercy of terrorists that I posted yesterday..."America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?" That is something we need to think about and doing so we will worry. Our inept leaders won't think about it yet we will. They just think about new bills they can pass that will put money in their pockets. They don't worry, yet I do.

I am thankful for you clowns on here, that help to take my mind off crap that I don't need to worry about, and things that I have absolutely no control over. I guess things could be worse. I could have a stray dog roaming in my back yard causing my almost 2 dozen dogs to go ape shit at 6AM this morning. I could have worried but at the time all I could think of was "damn this floor is cold on my bare feet". I could be worrying whether this snow is ever going to quit. I can worry about all these parts shortages and will our back orders ever catch up? Yep, there are several things I could be worrying about but thanks to you Misfits I don't. So before I forget to mention it, thanks to all of you just for being here. You don't know it but you are appreciated.