WB
I'm certain that is true. But a few, I think
Wednesday, March 06, 2024, 15:31

pursue the hope of something, just a little bit extra special, the unexpected surprise. Acadian peoples have a descriptive word, Langinappe, or simply put, with a little extra something. It can make it all come together, make your day. (*If you ever happen upon an eatery with that as their name, pull in)

Your Redhawk, Steathhawks, by purpose or pleasant accident are a perfect example. Ruger makes a 5.5" and a 7.5", you were moved to cut it to 6", which seems like a lot of effort for the work. But for the proportion, by golly it is just right, something not found by the designing engineers. They clean missed it. Not to mention the unique grip shape and rounding of all the edges. Man, oh man does it make a difference. It's lagninappe for sure. Perfect on that bigger chassis.

I think a 5" N-frame is something a man does not need to pass up when found at the gun shop. Even the semi-auto finds 5" a good measure. Millions of 1911's and Beretta's, others too, are 5". Maybe the overlooked perfect length?!