Gary Reeder
I want to make our May HHC special. Those
Wednesday, February 14, 2024, 23:11

of you that have been to most of our HHCs thru the years and there have been 25 of them, you might remember our BIG BOAR/BIG BORE hunt. I asked those of you coming to the hunt to bring a big bore rifle or handgun, especially those that are hunting big boars. Just about every gun guy has a special big bore rifle stashed away that he never gets a chance to shoot or hunt with. This hunt gives you a chance to bring that big bore out, blow the dust off it and bring it to the spring HHC May 2-5.

If you don't have one no big deal, Kase and I will bring a couple that you can shoot if you like. The last time we did this I saw some really neat big cannons from big caliber African rifles to Sharps in big calibers to 12 gauge slug guns and saw some really big hogs taken with them.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
Plus a lot more. So if you are using a 45-70, a 444 or a Sharps 50-110 or whatever you hunt with you are invited to join us for this BIG BORE/BIG BOAR hunt May 2-5. If you would rather use a handgun or other rifle it doesn't matter. Just join us for a great hunt in May.

If you are thinking of making the spring HHC and I hope a lot of you will do so, I am looking forward to making this hunt a regular hunt. We still have our fall HHC September 26-29 but a spring hunt is just a great time to hunt. Cool mornings and warm days plus the critters will be fat from munching on the green grass that time of year. This will be a great time of year to bring some meat home for the freezer.

Anyway, grab a friend or two or a wife or girl friend or two and join us for a great hunt. If this BIG BORE/BIG BOAR hunt is like the last one we saw some really neat big bore rifles come out of closets and that made it even more special. We have about 10 signed up so far and have plenty of room for a lot more. We have room for 55 hunters so give Sandy a call and sign up for this special hunt. Call her at 931-979-4050 and join us for a great hunt.