WB
I don't want to adjust sights for bad habits
Monday, August 15, 2022, 07:52

With the Glock I pull to the left unless I'm well practiced. Cold I pull left just as it breaks. So I thought I'd try the SIG 320X with that straight trigger. Said to reduce just that, last second pull off. It is a great trigger to shoot but I found I pulled a nice tight group 3" left at 15 yds. I thought it was me. Doug shot it this weekend and hit EXACTLY the same place that I did, 3" left.

Now I think it is the sights not POA. Neither of us has shot the gun a bunch but cold out of the gate we both had nice tight groups 3" off to the left. Doug has been wanting a sight pusher so we went in together on one. It seems many are made in China no matter the brand name. This model we found looks just like the Lyman and likely are made by the same folks. Prices ranged from $40 to $400 for varied pushers and we are not in commercial business, just hobbyists. We liked this one for $60. I hope we get our money's worth of use from it. I'd really be frosted if I snapped a blade off flush with the dovetail too.

Anyone with experience in use? You flip the black pusher head to fit different applications and it does not require specific slide adapters. I liked the fine marks for reference tuning.

[image]