WB
Good advice. Much like the organized frenzy teft
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 19:06

of large stores where groups roll up and overwhelm, stealing expensive merchandise. I have concerns that thugs will get the idea to do raids on folks houses in more isolated areas away from the city. Just like the old west when the cabin or wagon train is surrounded by the raiding Indians. If it's a little old mom and pop they are toast, but if there is a fight it's easier pickings someplace else.

Three weeks ago my sister in law's mother was attacked at her home. A big black lady followed her home from Wal-mart seeing she was alone. She forced herself into the house and sat on the 75 yr. old choking her until she surrendered her pin number. Stole her purse. Said she had buddies in the car and if it was not the right pin they would come back and kill her. They got photos from the gal using the debt card and maxing out the credit cards. She had also hit a 94 yr. old lady in town and another lady in a nearby city. She had multiple outstanding felony warrants and they think she fled to Mississippi. They found and impounded her car. Everyone is OK right now though. We are all on guard at all times!