Ed
My thought is
Thursday, December 02, 2021, 19:47

I did not follow any of this other than reading on this forum. What comes to mind for me is everyone on that set was under the direction of one or more people. Someone had to order the firearms to be used on the movie just like the clothes or animals or even where they made the movie. And certainly, someone or more than one was in charge of safety. How would a firearm enter the set without being checked as to be safe is someone's fault besides Baldwin? So, someone handed him a loaded gun, or he loaded it himself. I know prop guns maybe loaded with powder to show smoke and flame, but I would think they all would be checked by several people for safety. The Brandon Lee 44 Mag. was supposed to be safe also. And I think they said the wax bullet was powerful enough to kill him. So, it will be up to the courts to decide what happened and who was at fault. Surely it should have never happened. Maybe Hollywood had better change how they do things. Car wrecks, explosions, firearms, and all the stunts. Nobody can just act anymore. But that is what sales and makes the money. Entertainment.