Gary Reeder
a new gun just finished for the in stock list
Thursday, December 02, 2021, 15:01

I had totally forgotten this one as we had been working on it on and off for the last eon or two. It is one of our Trail Guns. This beauty is chambered in 356 GNR with a 4 1/2" barrel. It is finished in our Black Chromex finish with satin stainless cylinder and small parts. It has had the full Positive Performance Package done to it and is super smooth and accurate. It has a set of nice gray and red laminated grips made and fit to our Gunfighter Grip. It has the Belt Mountain base pin for a tighter lock up and the utmost in accuracy. It has the interchangeable blade front sight with the red bead blade. It has the minimum of engraving with just a couple of dangerous game heads. The 356 GNR will equal the 180 grain 44 Magnum in power with half the recoil. I have taken cow elk and Nilgai with this cartridge and it has all the power you might need on a hike or hunting. The Trail Gun is normally $1695 on your base gun. With us furnishing the base gun it would normally run a bit north of $2400. It is specially priced at $1995. Another great Christmas present for yourself. And any smears you might see are a light coating of oil.
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]