Gary Reeder
over the last few months we have developed 3
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 16:52

new holsters. With more and more folks carrying guns these days I thought maybe we need to expand our holster selection a bit. The first one is our Government model holster, one I designed for a 1911. It has a slim line look to the whole holster.
[image]
When I pull a single action gun I like to have my finger next to the trigger which, to me, saves me some time getting the gun into action. This new holster we call the Government Model has that cut out where the trigger is for a quicker acquisition. We have them in government size, Commander size, officers model size and long slide size. Here is the long slide holster.
[image]
[image]
We also have them for the Officers model
[image]
[image]

This holster is sort of a fit all holster. I designed it to fit all 1911s and all Browning Hi Powers.
[image]
I also have a holster to fit all the Browning Hi Power longslides.
[image]

These holsters are soft supple leather and made right. They are not crossdraw. Instead they are sort of a canted holster like the FBi used to carry their pistols in. But that slight cant allows you to sit in a vehicle and the gun not jam into the seat.

I have the holsters priced right. The standard holster for Government, Commander, Officers or Hi Powers are $95. The 2 longslide holsters are $125. If you are interested call Colleen at 928-527-4100. Let her know which size. Right now I only have right hand holsters but expect some LH any day now.