Tom Frick
In a previous life I was an athletic trainer.
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 09:09

You may want to try a high-density round foam roller and work your sciatica and surrounding back and leg muscles.You can get these at Walmart, Target or the such. Shouldn't be any more than $20. Follow the instructions and focus on the inflamed area. These work great for me. Then, use it before and after your days afield. This has worked for a lot of folks I know including me. As Gary says, your mileage may vary.

powered by my little forum