they said AR was 6th, but it's misleading.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 14:01

The data showed 57% of AR residents have a gun in there homes. The other 43% keep theirs in the truck. LOL Plus ML don't count and who's gonna tell those Commies the truth anyway?! Ain't none of their business. Come find out yourself.

powered by my little forum