Charles
New bullets
Saturday, August 01, 2020, 09:51

These bullets are available right now through Swift. Brandon will be able to supply load data and hopefully any other info on them. I hunt, and some of the places I hunt , require a good bullet, and of course precise bullet placement. ( don’t they all ) I am in high hopes that many will be interested in these. Federal will likely be loading these shortly. Expect only the 327 with the 32 caliber, and not sure which 10mm they might go with at this time. The choices made on weight grains was not up to me. Not everyone will be happy. This bullets was directed a little more towards the 327 and the 32-20 as opposed to the 32 H&R. It will work in the h&r but of course the velocities will not be what some would prefer for hunting.
The 327 and the 454 are quite flat shooting, and could cover a lot of offerings. But I enjoy other calibers as well, and so here we are.
As those who are familiar with the Swift Aframe, know that they can be pushed quite hard. So this helps and opens the door to a whole other world.
The 10mm should begin to take its place in hunting with a revolver as well as the semi autos. I felt that we needed to have a good offering in the 10mm and Swift has done this. I look forward to testing these ASAP on hogs and possibly deer this fall. Small game is in for some exciting times as well. I feel that with a 327 and a good revolver this bullet can stretch the legs, and surprise a Wiley coyote at a distance he thought to be safe.
I look forward to hearing results on the use of these.