WB
In CCW training we did several drills reinforicng how
Monday, June 01, 2020, 12:56

a threat that is 10' from you is TOO CLOSE. IT takes a man LESS than a second to cover that distance with a club or knife. Sorry to break it to you but you are not that fast Honcho, you'd be got! Distance is time to react. We were also instructed to NEVER shoot anyone to maim, like in the westerns. Plus it's baloney anyway, there are major arteries in both arms and legs. If you are forced to defend yourself make it count. Life as you knew it will be forever changed but you will be alive.

There are some organizations that specialize in memberships and CCL insurance and legal assistance. Both with online training and tips and literal representation. It might be worth looking into for sure.

They had a little card that basically said "say nothing, zero, zip, nada, unless instructed by council". Be respectful to authorities and it will go a long way also.

Very humbling information but I never REALLY thought I'd need to take it so seriously. I used it previously for simple peace of mind. Now it's real peace.

I'd like to see someone throw a 100 pack of Black Cat Firecrackers out into a crowd of rioters. Just to see the reaction.