JD
Black Lives Matter is right now holding
Sunday, May 31, 2020, 11:22

A rally in front of the State Capital right now calling for justice. A couple days ago when they burned down Precinct 3, broke into the post office, stopped a UPS semi and stole is packages, the media was on TV asking where the police and National Gaurd were. They kept asking why the police were nowhere to be found. Last night when there was a curfew in place at 8:00 PM, the National Gaurd, police and state patrol were using tear gas, paint balls, and what was needed to break up the crowds. The media was there criticizing law enforcement stating they were using tear gas on peaceful protesters. The Governor made it perfectly clear earlier in the day that the curfew will be enforced. I don't care if they were peaceful or not, they were breaking curfew. Lots of people I saw on TV were young white people. I mean LOTS of white people. One day the media criticized law enforcement for not doing anything, than last night criticized them for enforcing the curfew and breaking up the crowds. Well organized thugs, moving from one area to another very organized. A white woman had a bull horn telling the crowd not to be afraid and to keep moving. As a Minnesotan, i can only say rural Minnesota is not what you are seeing and hearing in the Twin Cities.