WB
I'm kind of like Jim but I do have to work
Wednesday, April 01, 2020, 09:00

Folks expect water to shoot out of the faucet when they turn it on. Things like that. I have had to be involved with some decision making situations that have been interesting. We still need folks money to operate, pay their water bills. Figured a way to accept money and not expose employees. Plant sites are policing entry, as usual, but sales people have been very professional and calling anyway without being asked. Truck shipments and maintenance exposures are done with some thought and care.

We have Municipal Badges that are labeled "Public Works and Engineering" with our tittle and photo on it to match our DL. We have to prepare to get our people around in case of some sort of soft Martial law. Just be ready if some form or added security is enacted.

We live outside of town on 24 acres and have a good size parcel of wooded land on the other side of the county we can go to also. So far supplies and such have not been a worry. In a dire situation we have lots of critters and things to work with.

My family thrives on seclusion anyway, it's always been like that. It's a win if we do not have to go into town for a few days. Been working on goat fences and fishing lately. Not biting much. Roman and I are both utility workers so I go out and come back then he does his evening shift. Disinfecting and showering when we get home, managing the best we can.