gary reeder
when I flew into Boise for John's Appreciation
Friday, March 13, 2020, 23:19

dinner I couldn't get a flight back the day after the dinner. The only flight I could get was an extra day later, so I had to stick around for a full day afterwards. I was hanging out with Roy and his wife and John linebaugh. I told them I had to stick around another 24 hours and both Roy and John changed their plans and stayed there an extra day with me. We all sat in the restaurant there at the hotel at breakfast and talked, then we talked thru lunch and continued to sit there at the booth all the way thru dinner. Just guy talk and gun talk. Roy's wife went back up into their room and relaxed there while Roy, John Linebaugh and I spent almost 24 hours just talking like we were lifelong friends. That weekend was one of the finest of my life and one I will never forget.

People from time to time mention John Linebaugh as if he were a competitor. I tell them he isn't, he is a friend, and one of the best friends a man could have. John Taffin, John Linebaugh, Hamilton Bowen and Jim Taylor. I have been blessed immensely to have such friends.