Gary Reeder
it's time for the Saturday Sale. A lot of items today
Saturday, February 22, 2020, 11:00

As always if you see something you like, call 928-527-4100 and lock it in. If you dawdle around it will probably be gone. The sale runs thru Monday morning.

The first item is a very unusual rifle. I shot it when we got it in and it is amazing. It is the Thureon Defense in 10mm. I was able to empty a 15 round magazine in a hair over 2 seconds. It comes with 2 mags, a 10 round and a 15 round.It is set up for scope or red dot and works flawlessly. The gun is "as new".The gun normally sells for around $1250. It is sale priced at $895.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a 16 1/2" Encore barrel in 430 GNR. At this length you can use it as a handgun or carbine. It is 14 1/2 plus the brake for a total of 16 1/2". It is all stainless. It would normally run $475 but is sale priced at $225. In equal length barrels it will beat the 444 Marlin.
[image]
[image]
[image]
For those not familiar with the 430 GNR, in the picture left to right..44 Magnum, 445 Super mag and the 430 GNR.
[image]

Next I have a few more of our Flattop Tools. varmint season is close and with this tool you can turn a funky round nose 22 LR into the power of a 22 magnum. In the picture the small hole is a standard 22 LR while the large hole is a round out of the same box after being run thru the Flattop Tool. The tool is normally $85 but sale priced at $60. The tool holds 3 rounds. just drop 3 rounds into the tool, take a knife or box cutter and cut off the part of the nose that sticks out and you have it. Simple.
[image]
[image]

Next I have a Backpacker for the person backpacking thru some bear country or walking a path in the woods behind your house. Either way you are covered on whatever you might come upon. This is our new Backpacker. It is based on the super strong Ruger Redhawk. It is chambered in 429 GNR, one of my very favorite calibers. In fact I have 2 revolvers in this caliber, one Redhawk and one single action. One of the two is normally on my hip when I am in hunting country. The 429 GNR will equal the 454 at ranges up to 60 yards and past that it will beat the 454, and does so with less recoil. This beauty is all satin Vapor Honed stainless steel with high polished small parts. It has had the Positive Performance package done to it and is super smooth and accurate. It has had the full Gunfighter Grip at the top of the frame to get that sharp edge away from the web of your hand and the rounded butt to get more of your hand on the grip for more control. The grips are laminated black & grey "Charcoal".It has the gold bead front sight and V rear. It sports dangerous game critters on both sideplates. This one is ready for whatever dangerous game you might encounter.The Backpacker is normally $1595 on your base gun and with us furnishing the base gun the package would normally run around $2400. It is sale priced at $1795.The good thing about this Backpacker is you can get it today and not have to wait a year.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next i have a very special 1911. This is the S&W Performance Center 1911. The gun is full custom all the way and chambered in 45 ACP. Wholesale is $1200 and it normally sells for $1600. It is sale priced at $895.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a Ruger 556. This gun was one of the guns on display at the SHOT Show so for all practical purposes it is new in the box. Handled a lot but "as new".It retails for $905. Wholesale is $605. It is sale priced at $595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Finally I have one custom Encore frame that has been slicked up inside and out and engraved with African game scenes. It is normally $675 but sale priced at $475.
[image]
[image]