Gary Reeder
time for the Saturday sale. A lot of sale items today
Saturday, February 15, 2020, 11:17

Today, as usual, if you see something you want, call Noodle at 928-527-4100 and then post it here. As usual th sale runs thru Monday morning.

First I have a Kel Tec PMR-30. This little jewel holds 30 rounds of 22 magnum and feeds everything. Mine has probably 500 rounds thru it of every brand of 22 Mag and never had a hitch. These usually sell from $500 to $600. It is sale priced at $395.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a very special Smith & Wesson model 19 snubbie. The gun has been full engraved and has a full action job and is slicked up inside and out. It has our deluxe Black Chromex finish and has a set of marbleized Maple grips made and fit to it.The gun has about $950 in custom work on it and should sell for around $2100. It is sale priced at $1195.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have our new Backpacker in my favorite revolver caliber, the 429 GNR. The gun was based on a new Ruger Redhawk and is full custom. it has the Positive Performance Package done to it and is super slick and very accurate. It has a 7" barrel with the gold bead front sight. It is finished in the soft satin Vapor Honed stainless finish with the small parts high polished. It has our Gunfighter Grip with the top of the frame rounded to stop the biting of the web of your hand. It has a set of black laminated grips made and fit to it. The gun would normally run a bit over $2200 but is sale priced at $1595.

[image]

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have one of the new Ruger 57s. This beauty is chambered in 5.7 X 28 and they are hard to find. We got 3 of them in a day or so ago and have the one left. These are super smooth and a great small game gun. The safety is ambi for you lefties. They are normally priced at $800 or a bit more but I have one left at $665.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a Howdah just finished. It is chambered in 430 GNR which is one of the finest big game cartridges. In equal length barrels it will beat the 444 Marlin. The gun has an 8" barrel and is based on our stretch frame. It has a super strong 5 shot cylinder and a beefy barrel with the interchangeable blade front sight system and the gold bead blade. It has the Gunfighter Grip with a really nice set of burl walnut grips made and fit to it. It has had the Positive Performance package done to it and is very smooth and accurate. It is finished in our soft satin Black Chromex finish with gold bands and accents. It has the Belt Mountain base pin for added accuracy. The Howdahs are normally priced at $1995. This beauty is sale priced at $1650.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
For comparison here is left to right, the 44 Magnum. 445 Super mag and the 430 GNR.
[image]

next I have 2 stainless Encore frames. These come with the soft rubber grip and forend. The Encores have been hard to find recently but we have 2 of them. each has an action job and there is one with American game scenes and the other is African game scenes. They are normally $675 but are sale priced at $475. First the frame with the African game scenes.
[image]
[image]

Next is the American game scenes frame. Your choice $475 each.
[image]
[image]

Next I have our new Western Classic. This beauty is a hybrid of a Ruger and a Colt. It has a 7" Colt New Frontier barrel and Ruger Blackhawk frame. The gun is chambered in 44 Special. It has a full action job and is super slick and accurate. It has our deluxe Black Chromex finish. It has the Gunfighter Grip with a really nice set of European walnut grips made and fit to it. There will only be 12 of these so it is a limited edition. They are normally priced at $1995 but this one is sale priced at $1595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have one we had on here last week but had no takers so I have brought it back at a slightly lower price. It is our Bad Medicine in 44 Magnum. Probably 90% of the game animals we hunt can be taken with the 44 Magnum and this is the perfect gun for it. It has a 7 inch barrel on it and is all stainless in a satin Vapor Honed finish with high polished small parts. It has the Belt Mountain base pin for added accuracy. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is super smooth and accurate. It has the Bad Medicine engraving and has the Gunfighter Grip with a set of black Corian grips. it would normally be $1595 on the customer's base gun so with us furnishing the base gun, it would be $2395. It is sale priced at $1295.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Finally I have 2 of our Predator knives at sale prices. The Predator is very popular and it is the perfect camp or hunting knife. Beefy blade of L-6 tool steel, it is very sharp and comes with a nice leather sheath. They are normally $350 but sale priced at $195 and I have 2 to sell.
[image]
[image]