Gary Reeder
that is all it is these days. The last time I had a booth
Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 14:18

there (2000 or so) a 10' X 10' booth on an aisle was almost $8000, plus we couldn't unload our trailers as it was all union and they were the nastiest assholes I have ever met. They ordered me and Kase out of my truck after I drove it into the back of the building to the spot marked off for my booth. I got out and reached back in for my notebook and one of the union jerks yanked me back and told me not to touch anything. After some arguing he reached in and got my notebook and handed it to me. They made us stand back while they unloaded all our gear (by throwing it on the floor inside the area where the booth was to be). Then before we were allowed to go in our booth to set up I had to pay the jerk first. One more reason I really really hate unions.

Then 4 days of eating $11 cheesburgers that were made the day before and drinking soft drinks. Standing in line for 2 hours to get a taxi to take us back to our hotel at the end of each day, or walking several blocks to a parking lot where they charged us big time to park there.

All in all it was a real shitty 4 days and I haven't been back since then.