Gary Reeder
it would be nice but there are a couple of good 22 magnums
Monday, January 20, 2020, 14:04

on the market now that I really like. The Kel Tec PMR-30 is extremely popular. Dealer price is somewhere under $400 but I have seen them priced close to $800 due to scarcity. The one we have over in our showcase is the sand tan color. Mine is all black. The gun is a bit big from the back of the frame to the face of the trigger but no big deal. The sights are bright and easy to shoot accurately. Plus it shoots any 22 Magnum. I don't think mine has ever jammed.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Another one is the Rock Island 22 Magnum. I am a 1911 fan so this one appeals more to me than the Kel Tec. It is much like a 45 ACP 1911 in looks but has the open top and the slide moves like a High Standard 22, and the whole thing is in 22 Magnum. I have fancied up mine so it is not exactly as it came from Rock Island. But it is a great pistol and mine hasn't jammed that I can remember.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The original (that I know of) is the Auto Mag 2 by AMT. Mine is a bit picky about ammo but the red box Federal 22 Mag runs flawlessly. All stainless and a bit of a collectors item these days, they get big bucks on the internet.
[image]
[image]
[image]

But I agree, a 22 Mag from Glock would be a winner.