gary reeder
I also have a flip phone and wouldn't change
Sunday, January 19, 2020, 16:08

for anything. Woody says the phones have saved lives. So has a regular flip phone. I would never have a smart phone. They take over your life. You can't go 5 minutes without looking at it. Everything revolves around it. If you are not talking or answering a call you are on one of the sites with a picture of something totally useless. If someone needs to get in touch with me my flip phone takes care of that or if i need to call someone or there is an emergency my flip phone can call 911 just as quick as a smart phone. There is nothing a smart phone will do that I can't live without. The smart phones have taken over people's lives. Just like Facebook. A company owned and run by one of the most un-American people on this planet, completely anti gun, anti hunting, anti everything we believe in, yet people can't live without it. And they have made this guy a multi billionaire. Even the major gun companies are on facebook and that is about as hypocritical as you can get.

Just like in that picture Jim posted above when we go out to eat every table is filled with people on their smart phones. A professor of something recently said that if our power grid went down for more than a week people would commit suicide due to their smart phone being taken away from them. People are addicted to their phones.