Gary Reeder
this next week or so will be extremely hectic
Friday, December 27, 2019, 17:36

One of my guys Josh Brooks and I have to go down to Phoenix to the U.S. Customs to register our guns for Africa. That can't be done before Jan. 2nd. Then get some copies of the customs form and finish all my paperwork for Africa. Then my guys all have to do the customs stuff also on Jan. 2nd or at the latest Jan 3rd. Then they have to finish their paperwork and overnight it to Colleen as she is flying down to Dallas on Jan. 9th to give all the paperwork to the lady from Air2000 at the Safari Club show where she has a booth. She gets our gun permits for us so rather than take a chance on mailing the paperwork to South Africa it is better to have Colleen take all our paperwork and give it to her at the show in Dallas. The normal overnight mail to Africa takes a minimum of 10 days and usually more than that. Then it is 45 days or more to get our firearm permits done. So from Jan. 2nd to May 14th it is going to be a bit hectic. but going to Africa is always worth all the headaches involved.