Gary Reeder
this is it! Day 24, the last day before Christmas
Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 11:15

today I picked out a lot of items that didn't sell before and dropped the prices to ground level. I can't give all of you a Christmas present but instead I will post a lot of items at my cost of below my cost. 928-527-4100.

First I have The prototype of our Urban Survivor in 9mm. This beauty has everything. Lightweight frame, two toned, Custom sights, extended slide release and safety, custom action job, custom burl walnut grips and a lot more. Normally $1595. Today $995.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have the Remington Woodsmaster model 740 in 30-06. A classic semi auto. Excellent condition. The old gentleman had the frame camo'd but everything else is as it came from the factory and is in perfect condition. Sale priced at $220.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have that longslide Banshee. The prototype of the new series. It is chambered in 45 ACP and it has it all. A true longslide with all the custom features, accurate and reliable too. Regular $1895, sale priced below my cost at $1295.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have 4 of those special shirts left. These are all for youngsters or smaller ladies. They are in small to medium sizes. I have a small and a medium in the camo flannel shirts. These are very nice and not just hunting shirts. My cost in around $35. I have one of each of these sizes in camo at $10 each.
[image]
I also have one of the green flannel shirts left, in size small. It also is normally $59 and is now $10.
[image]

I also have one camo rip stop light jacket in extra small. This is the same jacket our guys and ladies wore in Viet Nam. 1 left in extra small at $10.
[image]
[image]

Next I have 3 of our Classic Skinners. This is a great little camp or skinning knife. very well made and very sharp.Comes with a nice leather sheath. Normally $250. I have 3 of them at $125.
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have that CZ Redhead over & Under 28 gauge. A very well built shotgun, one of the finest over & unders made. The gun is new in the box. Normally $995, sale priced at $525.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have 2 of our Equalizers. These are very well made knives. Two of the Misfits use them for killing wild boar and bear. It comes with a nice leather sheath. Regular $350, sale priced at $125.
[image]
[image]
[image]

next I have a Smith & Wesson Shield in 40 caliber. It is "as new" and sale priced at $250. A great home defense or truck gun and at half price.
[image]
[image]

Next I have one of our Tennessee Bowie knives. This is a 10" blade knife and very well made. It is normally $450 but sale priced at $175. It comes with a nice leather sheath.
[image]
[image]

Next I have one more Bowie knife, the Texas Bowie. Again a 10" blade, very sharp and very well made and comes with a nice leather sheath. regular $450, sale priced at $175 and I only have one left.
[image]
[image]

Next i have that Teddy Roosevelt commemorative Winchester model 94 in 30-30. This is a very special rifle with octagonal barrel and brass action and small parts. A really nice rifle and great for a lady or youngster. It would normally be $900 if I had the original box and papers which I don't. And usually $595 without the box and papers. The gun is new, unfired and sale priced at $425.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

next I have our American Hunter in 44 Magnum. This is a full custom gun with all the bells and whistles. It has a 6 1/2" octagonal barrel, satin stainless steel with high polished small parts. Belt Mountain base pin for a tighter lock up. Interchangeable blade front sight with red bead blade. Bisley Gunfighter grip with red cherry laminated grips. It has the full Positive Performance Package done to it and is super smooth and accurate too. It is listed on our in stock list at $1995. I have it sale priced at $1295.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Finally our Gunsmithing special for the day is fire blue parts or gold accented parts. Blued guns with blue parts can have their hammer, trigger, base pin, all 5 screws, ejector rod and ejector rod screw fire blued. Those with stainless guns can have these same parts done in a gold accent. Normally just the 5 screws are $45 and all these parts would be $105. I have them Christmas sale priced at $50.
Merry Christmas all!!