Mark Shick
For Sale with Gary's permission
Thursday, December 19, 2019, 07:17

I have for sale 2 stainless 416GNR Encore barrels, one pistol and one carbine.
These started out as a 27" full bull barrel that was really too long and heavy so I cut it into 2pcs. and had Gary make 2 barrels from it, one is 13-7/8" long and the other is 17-1/16" as you will see in the pics the bore was not quite centered in the barrel where we made the cut so we tapered the barrels a bit from the full 1" diameter, the pistol barrel is .880" and the carbine is .875", also on the pistol barrel the bore is a little off center and the primer strikes are more at the edge of the primer rather than centered but it works just fine.
I have not put a bullet through either of them and have only fired a few case forming rounds with AA #7 and toilet paper.
Included with the barrels will be a set of 416GNR dies and 50 rds of 348Win brass which has been necked up to 416 and 7 fire formed to 416GNR.
Barrels are in good shape with maybe a couple light marks from shuffling them around the safe and the brake on the carbine barrel has some dark spots on it (look worse in the pics), nothing wrong with either of them I have just lost interest in them.
Asking $600 shipped for the package.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]