WB
That's lots fo fun for a short whie! lol
Thursday, November 14, 2019, 13:49

I remember us guys shooting an original Ingram Mac-10 with a suppressor about a foot long. It had a little wire pull out sort of stock and a little strap to hold onto in the front about 3" from that short muzzle when the suppressor was off.

The Rate of fire was so fast, something like 1200 rpm? It was like dropping a double handful of brass on the ground all at once, each burst. If you worked at it you could get maybe 3 little bursts from the 25 rnd. .45 ACP mags. It was a beast.

Later we shot a copy of the S&W 76, something 760? Both were loose copies of the Swedish-K. They were 9mm and more fun to run, like what you see in movies. The all time favorite though was an original full sized UZI a friend owns. He paid lie $4400 for it and I thought he was nuts! No telling what it's worth now. In the 80's a dealer sample UZI was $650. It's a 9 but also registered in .22 with a conversion unit. It's big enough, heavy, and totally controllable, where you can do some serous work at distance. It also fired ONE shot on semi and is quite accurate, about 2" groups at 50 yds. No problem at all to dump a mag onto a feed sack at 50 yds. The others will do that at maybe 25 yds. It costs too much to practice a whole bunch bunch!